Beaujolais Villages Domaine Des Trois Vallons

Beaujolais Villages Domaine Des Trois Vallons

To taste 13-14°C
Food & wine pairings
Delicatessen, white meat, barbecue.

Beaujolais Villages Domaine Des Trois Vallons

Beaujolais Villages
Grape variety


The work of the vine is a story of family for the Carret. Michel and his son Jérôme are respectively the 3d and the 4th generation at the Domaine des Trois Vallons.

The average age of the vines is 45 years. The whole vineyard is grown with the “Gobelet” method, on wires (for the vines aged 30 years) or free (for older vines). The vineyard is very hilly, with slopes from 10 % to 30 %. The average yield is 50 hl/hectare. Grape picking is manual.

The vat-room has been completely renovated, with temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks and conveyors to put the grapes into the vats. Hot maceration is used for the winemaking of 90% of the grapes. Fermenting time is generally 2 days for primeurs wines and 4-5 days for wines for ageing. The other 10 % are vinified with a traditional method, in this case fermenting time is 7 to 8 days.


Michel and Jérôme CARRET are anxious to respect the integrity of the grapes, from the vine to the vat. They produce fruity, fleshy and round wines : very harmonious Beaujolais-Villages.
Creation date
250 à 350 m
Granitic and sandy
22 m

Our Garanties

Order our wines safely

100% of our wines are on stock

Over 3,000 satisfied customers since 2012

Free shipping from 4 boxes purchased

Similar products

Nous contacter par email

ou par téléphone

Accès & Contact

796 route de la gare – 71570 Romanèche-Thorins

Parking gratuit. Nos amis les animaux ne sont pas acceptés au sein du parc.

Visite et restaurant ouverts du mercredi au dimanche.

Fermé le lundi et le mardi

Hameau Dubœuf : 10h00 à 17h00

Jardin en Beaujolais : ouvert du 13 avril au 08 septembre 2024 aux horaires suivants :

  • Mercredi, jeudi et vendredi : 14h15 à 18h00
  • Samedi et dimanche : 12h15 à 18h00
  • Juillet et août mercredi au dimanche : 12h15 à 18h
Boutique ouverte tous les jours.

De 8h00 à 19h00

Comment se rendre au hameau ?

Autoroute A6

Direction Lyon, sortie 29
Direction Mâcon, sortie 30


Arrivée directe sur site

Train TER-Romanèche-Thorins : directement dans le Hameau
TGV-Mâcon-Loché : 18 km


Lyon Saint Exupéry : 35 mn
Genève Cointrin : 1h45


46° 10’36,52’’N – 4° 44’30,19’’E

Access & Contact

796 route de la gare – 71570 Romanèche-Thorins

Free parking. Our friends the animals are not accepted within the park.

Visit and restaurant open from Wednesday to Sunday.

Closed on December 25

Hameau Duboeuf: 10:00am to 6:00pm

Jardin en Beaujolais: open from April 13 to September 8, 2024 at the following times:

  • Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 2.15 p.m. to 6 p.m.
  • Saturday and Sunday: 12.15 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Store open every day from 8am to 7pm.

Closed on December 25

How to get to the hamlet?

A6 freeway

Direction Lyon, exit 29
Direction Mâcon, exit 30


Direct arrival on site

TER-Romanèche-Thorins train: directly in the Hameau
TGV-Mâcon-Loché : 18 km


Lyon Saint Exupéry : 35 mn
Genève Cointrin : 1h45


46° 10’36,52’’N – 4° 44’30,19’’E

Contact us by email

by phone